Thursday, December 9, 2010

Deflated

Sigh, I just can't be Pollyanna every day.

I'm bummed at the moment because I saw a little bit of a chance for two of my good buddies at work to become friends with each other again...but the bubble of hope was burst. Personal loyalty sometimes becomes intertwined with professional endeavors, and then emotional ties can be ruptured when work related things don't go well. Both are wonderful friends to me as individuals though, and I have to be grateful that neither has asked me to take sides or to choose. (OK we are all over 40 but stranger things have happened!) In my typical self effacing fashion though, I would be truly delighted if the two of them made up.

Oh well, the holiday season is nowhere near over, and just maybe...yippee I see Pollyanna in the doorway again... :-)

No comments: