Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Everything's Coming Up...Audrey II

Well, both boys were chosen for chorus parts for Little Shop of Horrors. They're happy for a number of reasons. First, it was their maiden voyage with voice auditions. Next, they'll be together. Also, there weren't a lot of sixth graders picked, so Son #3 is puffing his little chest out with pride. Speaking of the selection process, they discovered that all the kids who were on the list for final call backs for the stage parts were eighth graders who all had previous theatrical experience...so no reason to lament the landing of a chorus part. Finally, they don't have to attend all the rehearsals, so it won't be as grueling as a stage part would be. I'm thinking it's all good!

Another update with a smiley face: Mom's posterior bruise from two weeks ago is finally beginning to clear up. I'm not back in my familiar denim jeans yet, but I'm back in pants that aren't so snug. I was beginning to tire of skirts, but I was happy for the support of the panty hose. LOL. How long will it be before the next "card carrying klutz" happening? Stay tuned.

No comments: