Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Should I Feel Guilty?

Just talked with hubby before getting ready to head home from work.  He reported that 1) Son #1 called his clarinet tutor to cancel his lesson because he has some gunk on his instrument that must be cleaned by our friend at the music store...right now it doesn't sound too good; and 2) Son #2's soccer coach called to cancel practice, since it's begun to rain there (I work 40 minutes away so can't tell what the weather is at home unless I ask).  THIS means we have nowhere to chauffeur kids around this evening; our normal pick up/drop off tasks interfere with dinner etc.  

I feel an intense relief at this news.  And a slight pang of guilt because I'm relieved that two kid activities were cancelled.  :-)   That's OK.  I have to make a dessert tonight for our company picnic tomorrow.  Yes I do suffer from volunteer disease.  As if I weren't busy enough.  LOL.

No comments: