Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My Life Is a Circle...

Or how did the chorus of that Harry Chapin song go?  I feel like I'm going around in circles today.  To my horror, this morning I thought about today's timeline and realized I would have no chance to cook dinner while shuttling back and forth between work and the soccer field and my second grader's after school program and home and the wake for my mom's neighbor.  So I cooked a pot of rice and a tray of fish fillets at six o'clock this morning.  Whew, now hubby will not have to feed the kids junk food for dinner (he is a good cook but usually doesn't feel like cooking).

Mother Nature sent us enough rain to have soccer practice cancelled so at least I don't have to rush and cook dinner now.  Good thing.  I'm feeling a bit weary!

No comments: